Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 28

Thread: Should I be good or bad????

  1. #1
    Inactive Member jenndon's Avatar
    Join Date
    September 15th, 2005
    Posts
    687
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Question

    Addy is here. Here in the closet. UPS guy delivered her an hour and a half ago.

    I had decided (and posted publicly here, LOL), that I was going to wait and open her and then she'd really be a Christmas present.

    I never told dh this, nor does he expect it.

    But it would then be very exciting and special.

    We're opening our family gifts here Friday night before we leave town on Saturday, so that is two days to wait.

    Encourage me to be good.

  2. #2
    Inactive Member Avione's Avatar
    Join Date
    February 21st, 2005
    Posts
    140
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    You're so close already! I think that you can make it until Christmas. [img]smile.gif[/img] Remember that you want to wait. You can do it!

  3. #3
    Inactive Member lscogbill's Avatar
    Join Date
    June 24th, 2005
    Posts
    713
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Remember that actions speak louder than words. Do you want your daughter to open her gifts early? [img]wink.gif[/img]

  4. #4
    prasnlrd
    Guest prasnlrd's Avatar

    Post

    Originally posted by jenndon:
    Addy is here. Here in the closet. UPS guy delivered her an hour and a half ago.

    I had decided (and posted publicly here, LOL), that I was going to wait and open her and then she'd really be a Christmas present.

    I never told dh this, nor does he expect it.

    But it would then be very exciting and special.

    We're opening our family gifts here Friday night before we leave town on Saturday, so that is two days to wait.

    Encourage me to be good.
    <font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif"><font color="red">...mwahahahahaaaaaa</font>...you know what I usually will tell you, right?...but naaaa...be a good AG Gonner this time! HA!

    [img]graemlins/island.gif[/img] [img]cool.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/island.gif[/img]

  5. #5
    Inactive Member jenndon's Avatar
    Join Date
    September 15th, 2005
    Posts
    687
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Well, if even prasnlrd thinks I should wait, then it's official.

    Yes, I do want to wait. I don't know who's post I was reading that made me think that is what I should do. I am so excited, so even though I know what's in there, I will be sooo excited.

    And dd is getting her first doll.

    Boy, it's gonna be an exciting AG Christmas!!

  6. #6
    Inactive Member wrxgirl's Avatar
    Join Date
    August 13th, 2005
    Posts
    876
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Wait! LOL Everything I have bought for " myself" I have already opened... I have no will power! LOL
    It would be more special if you waited.... doll will mean more! [img]smile.gif[/img]
    Im already done looking and used to my new stuff now im looking for more... jess, clothes, etc... Im never satisfied, isnt that sad?

  7. #7
    Inactive Member Skittl1321's Avatar
    Join Date
    July 26th, 2005
    Posts
    1,310
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Marisol has been in the closet since mid August, and I haven't peaked.

    I bet you can make it too!

  8. #8
    Inactive Member lscogbill's Avatar
    Join Date
    June 24th, 2005
    Posts
    713
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Originally posted by Skittl1321:
    Marisol has been in the closet since mid August, and I haven't peaked.

    I bet you can make it too!
    <font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">Oh, you are sooooooo good.

  9. #9
    Inactive Member kymmy3's Avatar
    Join Date
    September 24th, 2003
    Posts
    323
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Originally posted by jenndon:
    Well, if even prasnlrd thinks I should wait, then it's official.

    Yes, I do want to wait. I don't know who's post I was reading that made me think that is what I should do. I am so excited, so even though I know what's in there, I will be sooo excited.

    And dd is getting her first doll.

    Boy, it's gonna be an exciting AG Christmas!!
    <font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">Hey Jenndon if DD is getting her first doll who is the doll in your Avatar??


    p.s You have WAY more will power than me - I would open her.

  10. #10
    HB Forum Owner aggirl479's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 12th, 2005
    Posts
    1,030
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Originally posted by Kym:
    </font><blockquote><font size="1" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">quote:</font><hr /><font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">Originally posted by jenndon:
    Well, if even prasnlrd thinks I should wait, then it's official.

    Yes, I do want to wait. I don't know who's post I was reading that made me think that is what I should do. I am so excited, so even though I know what's in there, I will be sooo excited.

    And dd is getting her first doll.

    Boy, it's gonna be an exciting AG Christmas!!
    <font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">Hey Jenndon if DD is getting her first doll who is the doll in your Avatar??


    p.s You have WAY more will power than me - I would open her.
    </font><hr /></blockquote><font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">I think that is one of the "Cafe dolls" at AGP.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •